Recruitment Process Training
In a highly competitive market where candidate availability is the lowest it’s ever been, it it’s essential to sharpen your internal recruitment processes to ensure you don’t lose out on your star candidates to competing employers.
The simplest of matters can have a huge impact on your chances of hiring and impact your business objectives. Then even when you secure that special candidate that’s great enough to join your business, you’ll want to ensure they want to stay around!
We offer recruitment process training to business owners, hiring managers, HR professionals and internal recruitment teams.
Topics covered include (but are not limited to)
- Opportunity definition
- Recruitment budget review (salary, time, advertising, recruitment fees etc.)
- Legal obligations (Equality, Discrimination, RTW, AWR, IR35 etc.)
- Job specification design
- Recruitment method evaluation and selection (including Retained Search, Managed Agent and Recruitment Fairs)
- Selection process definition
- Recruitment CRM review and selection
- Advertiser review and selection
- Creative advertising writing
- Balancing BAU and recruitment
- Interview training
- Presenting offers and securing acceptances
- Pre-employment and post-employment support
- Employee Retention
Please contact us today to discuss how we can support and improve your recruitment processes to ensure you have the best chances of securing the talent you need to succeed.