Kyna Associates Complaints Procedure
Kyna Complaints Procedure
At Kyna Associates we are passionate about customer service and take any complaint very seriously. Any complaint relating to Kyna Associates is handled swiftly by a Director to result in a positive satisfactory outcome for all concerned parties.
If you have a complaint relating to Kyna Associates or associated personnel, please define the nature of the complaint and inform Directors James Gittins or Mickey Purewal immediately by calling 0800 9875 860 so that we can try to resolve the complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please write to James Gittins or Mickey Purewal at
Queens Gate House
121, Suffolk Street
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the nature of the subject
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 2-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
• Internal review of complaint with Director and associated parties
• Internal agreement of actions to resolve complaint
• Written reply by both email and posted letter to confirm receipt of complaint and proposed
actions to resolve complaint
4. A Director will then invite you to meet them to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This will be done within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
5. Within 2 days of the meeting a Director will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions they have agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, a Director will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include their suggestions for resolving the matter. They will do this within 5 days of completing their investigation.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another Director of the company will review their decision within 10 days.
7. We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint