1947 – Drupal 7 Developer – London – London, Central London, West End
Salary: £300 – £400 Per Day Up to £400 per day (negotiable)
Do you also have solid PHP experience and knowledge of other CMS’s such as WordPress?
If so, this Front End Drupal Developer contract role could be for you!
In this contract, the Front End Drupal Developer will be developing and maintaining customer facing websites and digital assets in line with the digital marketing strategy. This role works closely with, and has similar skills as, an off-site Website Developer (Back end). The Front End Drupal Developer will also have some proficiency with design and creative techniques with the ability to understand and stretch the brand look and feel across all digital assets.
The assignments objectives will cover:
• Delivering website changes to defined quality and user specification
• Articulating and agrees solution designs with the Head of Marketing and key stakeholders (e.g. other members of Marketing team, IT, DPO, Legal)
• Providing accurate and timely development estimates
• Ensuring development adheres to good coding practices, e.g. annotation, documentation
• Ensuring solutions are compliant with DPA/ GDPR
• General website maintenance/ housekeeping
To be consider for this excellent 3 : 6 month contract you will have skills with:
• Drupal 7
• PHP and MySQL including PHP frameworks such as Codeigniter 2
• Wordpress or other CMS’s