1958 – C++ Statistics Developer – awesome Reading technology business – Berkshire – Reading, Berkshire, Thames Valley, London
Salary: £HIGHLY ATRRACTIVE salary + benefits + bonus
Are you an excellent C# or C++ Software Developer with knowledge of statistics or mathematical modelling?
Or are you an excellent Statistician or Mathematical Modeller with good C++ or C# Programming experience?
Are you looking to progress your career and work closely with the executive board of a multi award winning gaming company based in Reading?
If so, then you may be an excellent match for this excellent Games Statistics Developer (C# C++ Statistical Mathematical Modeller) opportunity with Kyna Associates leading gaming technology provider in Reading, Berkshire.
C#, C++, Software Programming, Statistics, Mathematical Modelling, Reading, Berkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for a C# or C++ Software Developer with knowledge of statistics or mathematical modelling OR and Statistics and Mathematical Modeller with solid C++ or C# knowledge to play a key role at the bleeding edge of game development process where ideas need to be turned around quickly and tested to destruction.
• Offers excellent salaries and regular bonuses
• Is a muli-award winning, leading software provider in the online gaming sector
• Is rapidly growing due to their continued success, thus offering excellent career development opportunities
• Offers an inspiring, relaxed, collaborative working environment, working with high calibre cross functional teams
• Develops industry leading software applications delivered in a high availability continuous integration environment
• In this highly rewarding and influential role the C++ Software Developer will create applications that support the game designers to innovate new and exciting game ideas. The applications will also prove beyond doubt the validity of the statistical models of these games
To be considered for this high profile role, successful candidates will have:
• Excellent software programming experience with C# or C++ and an excellent mathematical or statistical backgroun
• Excellent commercial mathematical or statistical modelling experience with knowledge of software programming in C+++ or C#
• The ability to work as part of a small, multi-disciplined team.
• The ability to follow projects through from start to finish and to use own initiative where required.
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work independently or as a team and be a motivated self starter
Therefore if you are a C# or C++ Software Developer with knowledge of statistics or mathematical modelling OR a Statistician or Mathematical Modeller with good C++ or C# Programming experience, then please apply with your latest CV today for discussion.
C#, C++, Software, Programming, Statistics, Mathematical Modelling, Reading, Berkshire