1961 – QA and Release Engineer – award-winning technology company! – London – Reading, Berkshire, Thames Valley, London
Salary: HIGHLY attractive salary + bonus + benefits
QA & Release Engineer : work with an award-winning technology company based in Reading!
Are you an excellent QA and Release Engineer (or Software Tester) with excellent experience testing and releasing front end / UI / user interface software into live environments?
Are you keen to further your Software QA career with an innovative, successful multi-award winning technology company based in the centre of Reading?
If the answer is yes, then this excellent QA and Release Engineer opportunity could be for you.
QA, Release Engineer, Software Testing, Automation, Reading, Berkshire
This is an outstanding opportunity for a QA and Release Engineer (or Software Tester, Test Engineer or Test Analyst) to join an award winning technology company who develop cutting edge applications used by millions.
• Offers excellent salaries, bonuses and comprehensive benefits
• Is a multi-award winning, leading software provider in the online gaming sector
• Continues to grow and attract talent due to their continued achievements, thus offering excellent technical career development opportunities
• Offers an inspiring, relaxed, collaborative working environment, working with high calibre cross functional teams
• Develops industry leading software applications delivered in a high availability continuous integration environment
Working within the development team, the successful QA (Quality Assurance) and Release Engineer will be responsible for quality assurance for front end /UI/ User Interface software products, ensuring all products are released and rolled out to production ensuring adequate testing using various software techniques meeting the product requirements
To be considered for this excellent QA and Release Engineer opportunity, the successful candidate will:
• Have demonstrable Front End / UI / User Interface software QA experience
• Have experience testing applications on Desktop, Mobile and Tablet devices
• Have experience reviewing initial requirements documents, technical specification, User Stories etc.
• Be adept at providing QA estimates to the QA Manager, Scrum Master, development teams and at writing test reports
• Have an understanding of BDD and acceptance criteria
• Experience working with project management and defect management tools
Therefore if you are an excellent QA and Release Engineer with excellent experience testing and releasing front end / UI / user interface software into live environments and are seeking an excellent opportunity with an award-winning technology company based in Reading, please apply now with your latest CV for feedback and confidential discussion.
QA, Release Engineer, Front End, UI, User Interface, Testing, Software Tester, Test Engineer or Test Analyst, Reading, Berkshire