Full Stack team Leader – create bleeding edge technology that helps millions!
Are you seeking an excellent new software Team Leading opportunity in Cambridge (Cambridgeshire) with a leading tech company with an innovative culture, mature environment, excellent Cambridge location, clients that include Google and Microsoft and whose tech helps the lives of millions and benefits climate change?
If so, then this excellent Lead Software Engineer opportunity could be for you!
Kyna Associates are recruiting for a Full Stack Team Lead Developer for our cutting edge technology client based in beautiful Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior or Lead Software Developer / Engineer with excellent leadership skills to join a software development team in a growing company; developing cutting edge technology for companies such as Microsoft, Google and Apple, that in turn benefits this lives of millions of people worldwide.
Aside from the design and development of cutting edge software, successful candidates will also support the management team with mentoring, coaching, code reviews and 121’s of Developers in their HQ in beautiful Cambridge, one of the main tech hubs in the world.
The split will be roughly 80% technical with 20% leadership responsibilities.
This opportunity will give you:
• Excellent career satisfaction, security and stability in a growing tech business with solid business largely unaffected by external market forces
• The opportunity to influence and be recognised for software design and development for leading global tech companies which is used by millions of people across the world
• The opportunity to lead high calibre Developers and hone your leadership skills whilst remaining close to the code face
• An excellent, relaxed, mature and enjoyable professional working environment where you will join a team of talented, like-minded personable software professionals, creating bleeding edge tech solutions that benefits millions of people worldwide, whilst supporting the fight against climate change
• A highly competitive salary and 25 days holiday
To be considered for this excellent Full Stack Team Lead opportunity, you will have:
• Excellent object oriented design and development skills (OOPS)
• Knowledge and experience of Agile software development using Scrum or TDD
• Solid leadership skills and a coaching mentality
• A personable demeanour, team player attitude and excellent communication skills