Java Mathematical Developer – Reading
Are you an excellent Java Software Developer with knowledge of statistics or mathematical modelling?
Or are you an excellent Statistician or Mathematical Modeller with solid Java Programming experience?
Are you looking to progress your career and work with a highly successful and multi award winning gaming company based in Reading?
If so, then you may be an excellent match for this excellent Java Games Statistics Developer (Statistical Mathematical Modeller) opportunity with Kyna Associates leading gaming technology provider in Reading, Berkshire.
Java Software Programming, Statistics, Mathematical Modelling, Reading, Berkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Java Software Developer with knowledge of statistics or mathematical modelling OR potentially a Statistics and Mathematical Modeller with solid OO Java Programming skills to play a key role at the bleeding edge of game development where ideas need to be turned around quickly and tested to destruction.
- Offers excellent salaries, comprehensive benefits and bonus schemes
- Is a multi-award winning, successful leading software provider in the online gaming sector
- Is rapidly growing due to their continued success, thus offering excellent career development opportunities
- Offers an inspiring, relaxed, collaborative working environment, working with high calibre cross functional teams
- Develops industry leading software applications delivered in a high availability continuous integration environment
In this highly rewarding and influential role the Games Statistic Developer will create applications that support the game designers to innovate new and exciting game ideas. The applications will also prove beyond doubt the validity of the statistical models of these games
To be considered for this high profile role, successful candidates will have:
- Core OO Java development skill set (including Java 8)
- Ability to turn designs into fully functioning code
- Work as an individual or in a team to deliver projects
- Excellent English communication skills for collaborative development, both written and verbal
- Advanced Java, Object Oriented programming skills
- Good knowledge of mathematical modelling & statistics
Therefore if you are a Java Software Developer with knowledge of statistics or mathematical modelling and are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a leading technology business in Reading, please apply with your latest CV today for discussion.
Java Developer, Software Engineer, Programming, Statistics, Mathematical Modelling, Reading, Berkshire