JC++19168 – C++ Software Engineer – create technology that helps millions – Cambridge – Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, East Midlands
Salary: £30000 – £55000 Per Annum Up to £55,000 (negotiable)
C++ Software Developer : create bleeding edge technology that helps millions!
Are you a high calibre C++ Software Developer or C++ Software Engineer?
Do you have excellent agile experience and knowledge of developing software in C++ on Linux?
Are you seeking an excellent new C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer opportunity with a tech company who provides software to Google?
If so then this excellent C++ Software Engineer opportunity could be for you!
Kyna Associates are recruiting for a C++ Software Engineer / C++ Developer opportunity for our cutting edge technology client, based in beautiful Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia
C++ Software Engineer, Developer, C++ Software Developer, Agile, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a C++ Developer with excellent communication skills; to join a software development team in a rapidly growing company developing cutting edge technology for some of the largest tech companies in the world.
Due to continued success and a rapidly growing global client base, this bleeding edge tech organisation continues to expanding and now seeks additional C++ Developers to contribute to their high calibre software team based in beautiful Cambridge, one of the main tech hubs in the world.
This opportunity will give you:
• Excellent security and stability in a growing tech business
• A competitive salary
• A rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career
• An excellent working environment where you will join a team of talented like-minded software professionals
• The opportunity to create software for leading global tech companies which is used by millions of people across the world
To be considered for this excellent C++ Developer opportunity, you will have:
• Excellent experience designing and developing software in C++
• Experience developing software in C++ on Linux
• Excellent object oriented design and development skills (OOPS)
• Knowledge and experience of Agile software development using Scrum or TDD
• A personable demeanour, team player attitude and excellent communication skills
Therefore if you are a C++ Software Developer or C++ Software Engineer and are seeking a new C++ Developer opportunity with our cutting edge technology client, based in beautiful Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, please apply today for confidential discussion.
C++ Developer, C++ Software Engineer, Linux, Agile, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia