JOB-1940at – Oracle Database Administrator – West Midlands – Birmingham
Salary: £50000 – £58000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits
Oracle Database Administrator, Oracle DBA, RMAN, Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c, Linux, UNIX, PL/SQL, Financial Services, Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands, £58,000, Bonus, Benefits
Oracle DBA, Database Administrator is required by Kyna Associates established and market leading Financial Services client based in Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands. Our client is going through some exciting change and transformation across all areas within its business and therefore now is a really exciting time to be joining the business. This is a great role which will take responsibility for the administration of all of our clients on premise and cloud based Oracle database software. A great working environment, excellent career development opportunities, competitive salary packages and the chance to work for a market leading Financial Services company based in Birmingham City Centre, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Key skills and experience required by the Oracle DBA, Database Administrator:
• Oracle database administration – versions 8i to 11gR2 on Linux/UNIX
• Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
• RMAN backup and restore with integration to HP Data Protector (or equivalent)
• Proven technical skills demonstrated through industry standard qualifications or equivalent experience.
Key day to day responsibilities for the Oracle DBA, Database Administrator:
• Responsible for the Oracle database environments including design and provisioning, operational support and maintenance.
• Assist project teams from a technical perspective throughout the project lifecycle, including requirements, technical analysis & design and support for operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
• Ensure the security and integrity of the Oracle database systems.
• Maintain Oracle database infrastructure in order to meet SLA and performance metrics.
• Ensure systems are at current optimum recommended software levels, planning and implementing patches/upgrades where required.
If you are an Oracle DBA, Database Administrator looking for either a new challenge or the opportunity to work for a market leading Financial Services company based in Birmingham City Centre, then send your CV to Kyna Associates.
Key words: Oracle, RMAN, Enterprise Manager, Linux, UNIX