JOB-1948op – Oracle Administrator, SOA – Birmingham – Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £55000 – £65000 Per Annum Bonus, Benefits
Oracle Administrator, SOA, Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands, £65,000, Bonus, Benefits, WebLogic, UNIX, LINUX, AIX, Oracle
Oracle Administrator with excellent experience of SOA, WebLogic, UNIX, is required by Kyna Associates well established Financial Services client based in Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is going through exciting transformational change across their business. Centrally located in Birmingham city centre within walking distance from the main train stations and easily to get to via bus routes. Excellent salary packages, structured career development plans and the opportunity to be part of transformational change, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Oracle Administrator will manage our clients Oracle WebLogic, SOA infrastructure as well as support underlying technologies such as AIX LINUX systems. Key day to day responsibilities include:
• Support of the production and pre-production of WebLogic SOA environments day to day.
• Support of the production and pre-production of Unix environments.
• Ensure the security, integrity of the Unix/Linux Systems
• Planning and implementation of WebLogic SOA upgrades.
• Measure and maintain SOA and UNIX infrastructure against SLA and performance metrics.
• Ensure the security, integrity of the systems.
• Planning and implementation of upgrades.
• Ensure systems are at current optimum recommended software levels.
• Work within a team to provide support and cover for the department within the agreed departmental service hours.
Key skills and experience required by the SOA Administrator include:
• Proven experience of SOA WebLogic technologies
• Proven experience of LINUX Redhat AIX OS environments
• Perform regular proactive capacity planning and analysis.
• Knowledge and experience of Tomcat Apache
• Knowledge of SAN technologies and technologies
• Knowledge of enterprise monitoring software and procedures
• A good understanding of ITIL
If you are an experienced Oracle Administrator SOA either looking for a new challenge or would like the opportunity to work for a large Financial Services client, then please send your CV to Kyna Associates straight away.