JOB1949 – UNIX Systems Team Leader – Birmingham – Birmingham
Salary: £55000 – £65000 Per Annum Benefits, Bonus
UNIX Systems Team Leader, Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands, £65,000, Bonus, Benefits, UNIX, LINUX, AIX, Redhat
UNIX Systems Team Leader with experience of UNIX, LINUX, AIX, is required by Kyna Associates well established Financial Services client based in Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is going through exciting transformational change across their business. Centrally located in Birmingham city centre within walking distance from the main train stations and easily to get to via bus routes. Excellent salary packages, structured career development plans and the opportunity to be part of transformational change, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
UNIX Systems Team Leader will be responsible for effective provisioning, operation, and maintenance of our clients UNIX and associated Services. Managing a team supporting the underlying hardware and software components to their existing services and new project developments. Key skills and experience required:
• Experience of managing a small team
• Proven experience of LINUX Redhat AIX OS environments
• Knowledge and experience of Tomcat Apache
• Knowledge of SAN technologies and techniques
• Knowledge of enterprise monitoring software and procedures
• Good communications skills
• A good understanding of ITIL
Day to day activities for the UNIX Team Leader:
• Manage support of the production and pre-production of UNIX environments.
• Manage of the production and pre-production of WebLogic SOA environments day to day.
• To lead research & development to ensure continual innovation.
• Ensure the security, integrity of the UNIX / Linux / AIX Systems
• Responsible for the support and delivery of WebLogic SOA upgrades.
• Measure and maintain SOA and UNIX infrastructure against SLA and performance metrics.
• Ensure the security, integrity of the systems.
• Planning and implementation of upgrades.
• Responsible for providing support and skills coaching for other team members
If you are an experienced UNIX Team Leader either looking for a new challenge or would like the opportunity to work for a large Financial Services client, then please send your CV to Kyna Associates straight away.