JOB1950er – SAN UNIX Administrator – Birmingham – Birmingham
Salary: £55000 – £65000 Per Annum Benefits, Bonus
SAN, Storage Administrator, Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands, £65,000, Bonus, Benefits, SAN, UNIX, NetApp, IBM
SAN, Storage Administrator with experience of UNIX, NetApp, IBM, is required by Kyna Associates well established Financial Services client based in Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is going through exciting transformational change across their business. Centrally located in Birmingham city centre within walking distance from the main train stations and easily to get to via bus routes. Excellent salary packages, structured career development plans and the opportunity to be part of transformational change, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
SAN, Storage Administrator will be responsible for the support, maintenance, management and development of our clients SAN systems and associated UNIX infrastructure. Key skills and experience required:
• Proven IBM V7000 SAN and ideally NetApp Administration experience.
• Knowledge of SAN techniques and technologies.
• Knowledge of enterprise monitoring processes and procedures.
• Proven UNIX operating experience.
• A good understanding of ITIL
Day to day activities for the SAN, Storage Administrator:
• Support all underlying SAN systems and their day to day management.
• Perform SAN Storage housekeeping and capacity planning to ensure balanced and optimised environments
• Manage and review any expansion or upgrades to SAN infrastructure.
• Ability to support and manage the associated UNIX infrastructure deployed across varying technologies.
• Ability to maintain SAN and UNIX infrastructure to perform with SLA and performance metrics.
• Ensure the security, integrity of the systems.
• Planning and implementation of upgrades.
• Ensure systems are at current optimum recommended software levels.
If you are an experienced SAN, Storage Administrator either looking for a new challenge or would like the opportunity to work for a large Financial Services client, then please send your CV to Kyna Associates straight away.